Sunday, May 25, 2014

More Travel

I am still going through pictures from the trip west and it's like taking the trip all over again.  Not a bad thing.
 
 
 
This is a stairway from street-level down to a deck behind a store/residence in Jerome, Arizona.  Reminds me of my side of the basement!
 

 
Another lizard friend.  He resides  at Springs Preserve, a botanic preserve we visited one afternoon in Las Vegas.




 
Some non-reptilian pics from Springs Preserve.


 
Letting the bikes catch their breath after a ride to Hoover Dam and back.

 
Ordering some food and drink in Boulder City.

 
Still waiting for the bikes to catch their breath!

 
Lake Meade, still showing its bathtub ring.

 
Practicing the vertical crawl.
 


I miss my boat.
 

 
Blue Diamond reading room.


Seriously, I could climb that.
 



Where do I put the quarter in?

 

 
Chillin' on Route 66.

1 comment:

  1. Great shots and comments. Thanks for the smile.

    ReplyDelete