Thursday, May 15, 2014

From a Distance

 
Not really "from a distance", but I loved this sculpture-
in the front garden of a Santa Fe gallery.

 
I could do a whole post of sky views!

 -
 
In Vegas, we went to a shopping area called The Container Park.
 It was different and clever, but already really HOT.  Wondering how it will
fare as the temps head to their summer highs?
This "urban art" was across the parking lot.
 

 
Adam is supervising the cleaning crew for the Luxor.
I think he said the original window washing technology didn't work, so
now the rope access guys are giving it a try.
The wind has been too strong and there have been many more days
off the job than on, but in this picture you can see where the
work if done and not...

 
 As noted many times, everywhere one looks there is a picture
waiting to be taken.  Even with a cell phone :-)
 
 

 
Amazing.
 

 
Mother Nature, the ultimate artist.
 

 

 
Shortly before we drive into the snow, I snapped this shot.
Along the road, set back, were a variety of
cottages, all of which were empty.  I was sure, if need be,
we could break in to one of them.
 
 
 


I loved seeing the wind farms.  They give me hope
for the future.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment