Wednesday, May 14, 2014

CLOSE UP

 
 In Jerome one of the galleries we visited had these awesome pictures.
The artist was actually the gallery owner and explained that the photos were
enlarged photos of close-up found objects.
The photos below were inspired by his beautiful artwork.
I just used my cell phone and thought they turned out pretty good.
I think I took most of them at Mt. Charleston.
 
 
 

 
Rock Detail
 

 
Rusty Metal
 

 
Roots


 
Limestone?
 

 
Roots on Rock
 

 
Tree Sap
 
 

 
Dry Moss with Mineral Coat
 

 
Limestone?
 

 
Plant Skeleton
 

 
Cool tiny Flowers
 

 
Tiny Pine on Rock
 

 
Tiny Pinecone
(I really wanted to take this home)

 

 
Roots and Rocks


 
New Growth

 
Dead Root, Lichen, Rock

 

 

1 comment:

  1. These are great! What textures and details. I love the "Roots and Rocks" and the "Limestone? 2". It seems wrong to reach out and feel a smooth screen with these images under the glass. Thank you so much for sharing your travels, it's been a blast to read and look through your journey!

    ReplyDelete