Sunday, November 10, 2013

New Camera

I bought a new camera a few weeks ago and have been having some fun learning how to use it.  I even bought a "Dummies" book to help.  This is much more camera than I have ever had and probably need, but it has a viewfinder that I find necessary.
 
 
 
 


Another successful trip to the farmers' market.
See G'ma's new hat!


 
These first six photos are from our trip with G'ma Cressman to Ithaca.
 
 
Sundog Maggie 
 
 
What?
 
 
G'ma Rockwell's 83!
 



 
Fall colors 2013


3 comments:

  1. Very nice! I love how Maggie is sitting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Maggie picture is a standout for sure, and it's cool to see you playing with the different textures and depth of field. The picture of Sarah and G'ma and I looks like a professional shot. Looking forward to our first framed original Pat Harrington to hang next to some Don Drumm piece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures! The image quality looks really good, too. I'd love to see more pics of the garden if you get a chance. Looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete