Sunday, August 21, 2016

People, small medium and large

Your Dad has done such an awesome job of posting that I don't really have anything to add even though I have taken hundreds of pictures as usual.  So I thought I would just post some of my favorite people pictures with short captions.  These ones are from the week that we arrived.


Our friend Brigette crocheted these awesome hats for the girls.  I think this one was intended for Emily but Artemis really like it!  I think it would keep her warm in Antarctica!! (It was 90)


Mastering scooter skills while strolling the Paralia.


...and it is really nice to have Dad along when you need a break.


Emily has changed soooo much since we arrived.  And, Ian got a hair cut :-)


Sisterly Love


Not completely sure about bath time...


Shoulder riding tricks


Sisterly Love


One (really hot) day Artemis and I went in search of some swings that could be used.  These were not too bad, but it was so hot we didn't stay long anyway.


So, Gramma, we used ALL the blocks!


Artemis and Gramma ready to go to Silata.

1 comment:

  1. You and Artemis make quite the team! Looks like high quality family time!

    ReplyDelete