Friday, November 6, 2015



Boy!  It has been so long since I posted that I had to figure this out again!!
Fortunately, my new phone seems to be much less "futzy" than my last
one and things like this are easier :-)
I as subbing 8th grade Algebra today, (no laughing), so I have plenty of
time to work on my little projects.  These kids are "dream" students...
smart, independent, funny, interesting, interested.  Oh that
all classes were like this.
The pictures are random shots from the past month.  It has been a crazy, beautiful
fall season.  Dry, but apparently not too dry.  We have stayed busy and
time seems to just fly by.  Periodically I remind myself to
relax a little and ENJOY...



This is the October full moon.  We were out walking with the dogs and got some
beautiful views.  From our yard we have to time it perfectly because of the trees.


Me being "artsy"


again...


We are trying to make good use of the trail by our house.  
on the other end of the tether is Maggie, patiently
waiting for Arlo to finish whatever it is he
is doing so they can get on with it.


There are more "red berry" shots down the way...I can't resist, but I thought this one with the
berries growing through the pine tree was really cool.


In spite of the dry summer, I think the fall season has been as colorful and as long
as it can be.  And, because of the unusual scarcity of rain there have been
plenty of blue skies.


The cut leaf maples both turned from burgundy to red, in 24 hours as
usual.  The leaves will all drop at once on the first freeze which is
supposed to be tomorrow night.  There is a front moving through
today with a gentle rain.  Temps should drop by 20 degrees by tomorrow.
It has been so warm that I have not planted my daffodils yet.


Moved this giant on to the plant porch.  So far, so good.. 
Everything is in.  It all looks so nice right now, but the long winter always takes its toll


Dad was able to get his painting finished plus a little more that his goal.




Here he is smiling for the picture, however I am not sure he enjoyed this project as much
as his smile might indicate, but he got a bunch of the hard stuff done and
the house really looks great.



We went to the Cleveland Flea for the first time and had a good time.  Not like the ones
on TV, but it was fun. 


I liked this idea, although I don't know where I would put it?????


Dad and Maggie settled in for the evening :)


Love those red berries...


Christmas card?


The dog park has been a favorite destination this fall also.
It is a busy, busy place.


Perfect timing...


Frosty morning walk at the dog park



Ever patient, ever waiting for something to happen...
positioned so as to be available at a moments
notice!


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Almost as good as the real thing. I think oscar and I are going to go on a hunt for some fall color on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, Mom! It's good to see Dad's keeping busy, and your fall looks like it's been lovely. That old radio turned booze cabinet has a real prohibition era feel. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Nice and 'Yes' to the Christmas Card

    ReplyDelete