Monday, September 29, 2014

Robert Lewis Stevenson

 how do you like to go up in a swing?

                                                     up in the air so blue!

                                             oh, I do think it is the pleasantest thing

                                                      ever a child could do! 
 
 
Oh boy!  I'm ready!

 
Are you watching?

 
Is it nap time?

 
So, are you going to push or what?

 
Oh yeah...this is great!

 
fun, Fun, FUN

 
Come on, Mom ... Higher!

 
I don't want to go yet...

 
wait...I have an idea....

 
What do you think if
 

 
I stand up and swing?

 
No?  Really????

 
and then the art of coffee   :-) 

1 comment:

  1. Mom I'm loving all your posts and amazing pictures! It looks like a wonderful time was had by all. The trip to the mountains looked especially nice. So, so pretty.
    I hope you have some more photos to share!

    ReplyDelete