Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Baby Blog - Top 10

 
Here are some of my favorite baby pictures from
Ian, Eleftheria and Artemis visit. 
 
 
 
This has to be the Cadillac of all backpacks!
It is very cool and Artemis loved it.
 

 
She likes to be upside down.  She likes to swing.  She likes to
be tossed up in the air ... a future in extreme sports?


Cutest picture ever! 

 
A friend of mine crocheted this pretty little blanket.

 
G'pa and Artemis admire the fish at the
Cleveland Aquarium.
 
 
...maybe this is the cutest picture?

 
Mom and Artemis go for a ride on the tractor at the playground.

 
Meal time at G'm's Front Porch Café.

 
Really?!  No baby menu ...

 
Where's my harness?

 
Found this photo on my phone?

5 comments:

  1. those are some pretty cute pictures. i'll try to have a supplemental blog up this afternoon. we had such a nice trip, and artemis is looking forward to her next visit. that last one is a cabinet that eleftheria and i found in hobby lobby, i liked it for her bedroom/balcony, but we weren't sure if the vacuum bags would make it small enough to fit in the suitcase.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cabinet is pretty cute! It looks like a good home project to me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie! I'm not sure I can pick a favorite, I just love all of her expressions. Where was that climbing wall? Doesn't look familiar. Ian I'm looking forward to a supplement!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the climbing wall is owned by an old climbing friend from kendall. I was there when his family started climbing and worked with them and ben to build it. super cool. we'll see if I can get one up by tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Artemis I LOVE your hair!! You're pretty cute too!

    ReplyDelete