Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Baby Bedding Pictures

Eleftheria~These are the pictures I was taking
at Target the other night, when you and Ian called on Skype~
 
 
This is a bedding set that includes a quilt (on the wall)
a sheet, and bumper pads.  It was on sale for about $30.00


This set includes a quilt, a sheet, and a
dust ruffle.
 

 
These are cute sheets.  Let me know if this is
what you had in mind.  The regular price is
$10.00, but they were on sale recently for
$ 6 or $ 7



 
I don't know what happened to it, but there
was a picture of this sheet in just pink
and green dots.

 
If this is not what you have in mind, I can check some
other places including the fabric store.  Let me know.

 
This is a mesh bumper that lets the air circulate
and that you can see through.
 
I tried to put them on an email, but they were too big, so here
they are.  Let me know what you think.
Love you, Karen 

No comments:

Post a Comment