Sunday, February 24, 2013

Seville Antique Mall

 A couple Sundays ago, Linda and I spent a couple hours
in Seville at the Antique Mall.
 
 Ian, how about some old clip on bow ties? 
I thought they were really cool!
 
 I thought this was really cool. 
Think of the things you could collect!
 
 This is the fore-runner of the hoosier.
Linda's hand is on the flour bin.
The little black drawers were for spices.
This store had a very nice collection of primitives.
 
 Linda and I recently realized that inspite of 30+
years of friendship, we don't have any pictures of ourselves.
Hopefully our future attemps will be better.
 
 Cool old work bench and stool.
 
 
And look at this scooter!!
I almost bought a set of dishes, but I was afraid
your Dad would notice.
 


6 comments:

  1. That place looks awesome! I love the whosiwhatsit in the first picture. I long for enough drawers to put my tools away. The scooter in the last shot is incredible. How sweet would it look tied down in the bed of Dad's truck on your way up to Ithaca?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keith - I thought of you in the one store - it was the best collection of primitives I've seen. We will try and get there next time home. I wondered if you and Sarah had been there - it really seemed like your kind of place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FYI, I'd take either of the bikes in that last shot, too, and all I can see are the rear tires! Wish we had them for our trip to Maine coming up. We have to go there when I'm back in Ohio.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and Sarah are who I thought of when I was there. When do you go to Maine? Driving? Where are you staying?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you definitely need that scooter!!! I'll take the workbench and stool, please;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ian - I thought sure you would want those bow ties! I can't afford any of the other stuff...sorry guys

    ReplyDelete