Sunday, January 29, 2012

Snowy Day

but she was too fast for me.

I have had this air plant for several years and all of a sudden it has
put up a flower stalk! It apparently likes the kitchen window better
than the plant porch - or maybe it is the more frequent misting?
I thought this was a pretty cool composition. The snow was gone by mid afternoon.
Hope you are all well. I can hardly believe January is over. Sorry for the
skiers in our group, but happy for the gardners. Love you all.
Mom :-)

2 comments:

  1. Nice shots, Mom. Funny that half of them are of plants and flowers. I think are yard is greener now than it was in November! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. K- What are you a pirate? Mom, love the pics. I have to say though, I am not sure that I miss the snow that much. It is super cold here. We look forward to seeing you in 4 months and 27 1/2 days.

    ReplyDelete