Sunday, February 14, 2010

Snow-
SNOW

...and more SNOW---



Hey guys- Just a note to say hi and happy birthday to Adam, happy Valentine's Day to everyone. There is not much news. Sarah was here this weekend and we spent some time visiting with her Sat morning. She and Bob came over looking for coffee. Bob and Jenn were here from Seattle for their Baby Shower and to visit with friends. It was nice to see everyone. Too bad I didn't take any pictures... Tomorrow is a day off form me and since Dad "fixed" the garage door this evening - so that it won't open - he will be off also.




ohhhhhh...I just LOVE the snow!!!





And then...there is the one who doesn't like the snow so much***






Man and Machine: All the guys in the neighborhood got to play with their snow blowers this week







So, all in all, there is not much new...just wanted to be in touch. The winter continues. There is more snow and cold in the fore cast for the week ahead, maybe that snow day is still out there.








Hope you all got to spend Valentines Day with someone you love or doing something something you love to do.

3 comments:

  1. It was nice talking with you guys over the weekend. Enjoy the three day weekend. Dad, I'll be thinking about you snowblowing the sidewalk while I wash the truck in my shorts! Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see some pics of the old homestead. Wish you guys would quit hogging all the snow! Everything is going well here. I'm on my last vacation day. Off to Lowes for a new baseboard heater then to swim team. Almost done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures, although I'm glad that's not in my backyard! Now I see why your boys are such good photographers!

    ReplyDelete