Saturday, February 15, 2014

Baby, It's Cold Out There...and other stuff.

Out the dressing room window.
 

Guys, do you remember jumping over this tree?

 

Anyone for Frisbee?
 

Early season real estate - wondering if the same birds will return-it has
great "curb appeal".
  

Jack Frost.
 

So far, so good, on the plant porch.

 

You know it is cold when your windows ice over like this!
 

So, the lid of this feeder mysteriously "disappeared" and now we know why.  We missed the picture of the squirrel entirely in the seed ball.
 

I love this area of the yard.
 

I always feel so talented when my orchids bloom - but I have no idea why they bloom, so I don't think I can actually take any credit.
 

Does anyone know who this is?
 

Too cold to play outside.
 
 
                                      
Talk about a crazy birthday candle!  This baby flared, and moved like a carousel,
                                            made music and lit the candles! 
                              It was probably the most exciting part of turning 61 :-)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment