Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Axe Men Medina

Betty McMillen, our forever neighbor had a dead tree in her yard, which if it fell had the potential to land on our garage.  So I volunteered the family axe men to fell the tree before mother nature had her way.
 WMD's
 
The approach
 

Tieing one on
 

On our way
 

Adjustments by the ground crew
 

Some more aerial cutting
 

Ground supervision
 
 

Adam is given the honor of  the final cuts
 

Final review by the crew
 

A job well done.  Thanks boys!  Betty promised me an extra-large coffecake as payment.  I accepted.

2 comments:

  1. We should start a family business. I'm sure ocracoke needs a tree trimming and removal service.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good documentation and a fun time all around. I'd like to say I was confident it would go as smoothly as it did, but, frankly, I'm shocked no one got hurt and we didn't destroy anything in the process. Yay us!

    Thanks again for a great summer!

    Love you guys,

    Adam

    ReplyDelete